$30.99 – $169.99
Contractors & Diy’ers
The professional’s choice for wood sash glazing putty.
A proven glazing putty for wood sash that has been around for decades. It is the superior vegetable oil based (soybean and linseed oil) compound. This is the best production putty available and is the same product I use in my shop for window glazing.
MultiGlaze Type M is a quick skinning product, usually forming a strong enough surface skin to be painted in 3-5 days depending on temperature and is for inside shop glazing only.
Multi-Glaze Type-M is a modern glazing compound that remains elastic allowing for normal expansion and contraction and adheres to all glazing surfaces forming a permanent watertight bond between the glass and sash. After the putty has skinned it should be painted with oil or latex paint.
• Used by Government agencies for Historic Restoration
• Adheres to all glazing surfaces, forming a permanent watertight bond
• Faster setting, for interior shop glazing installations
• Meets Federal Specification TT-P-781A, Type I.-TT-G-00410E.
• For Glazing and Bedding Glass in Wood Sash Windows & Doors
Packaged in a convenient quart or gallon sized bucket with twist on twist off resealable lid on Quart size.
- Please recycle or re-use the containers after use.