Contractors & Diy'ers
Shop for our bulk savings discounts on our popular glazing putties from Sarco & Austin's. Save from 10 to 20% off!
Discount applied in cart.
This is the only glazing compound on the market that meets every requirement of the glazier, painter, and homeowner. It is perfect for glazing wood and metal sash both in shop and on-site.
It is used for glazing wood and metal sash both in shop and on-site. This is a modern glazing compound that remains elastic throughout its service life, and the only glazing compound that meets every requirement of the glazier, painter, and homeowner.
Dual Glaze is a slow skinning product, usually forming a strong enough surface skin to be painted in 2-3 weeks depending on temperature.
NOTE: Dual-Glaze is recommended for outside “on-site” glazing as it is a slower setting putty compound and benefits from outside atmospheric conditions.
• Used by Government agencies for Historic Restoration
• For exterior “on-site” repairs (slower drying compound)
• For glazing and bedding glass in wood sash windows & doors
• Adheres to all glazing surfaces, forming a permanent watertight bond
• Meets Federal Specification TT-P-781A, Type I.-TT-G-00410E.
Packaged in a convenient quart or gallon sized bucket with twist on twist off resealable lid on Quart size.
- Please recycle or re-use the containers after use.